Breakfast: Eat Like a King or you’ll fee like a peasant. you’ve been adding a lot of food to your plate hoping to get maximum nutrients. This is where you have been going wrong, believing ‘more food means more nutrients’.
Its like running a rocket engine on the ‘crap’ you get from a discount gas station, UNLESS your smart and now what high-grade food you need to run your HIGH-PERFORMANCE SELF!
Stop Listening to mainstream what to eat. When you think Foods, Think SUPER-FOODS! If you mix them synergistically You get the Holy-grail of sustenance.
To get the BEST out of your day, so that you become a super-achiever and all around EmpoweredPreneur, I have the ingredients for success you can have at the crack of dawn. It may give you enough energy to push through a wave of the Zombie Appocalypse. It most certainly will help increase your energy to be alert and ready pave your day to forging successful results.
This is part of your morning primer. Every day is a launch, you have to build momentum to your desired destination. Sustenance. you need the right rocket fuel to launch yourself!
There’s a recipe coming up. By eating this mind-blowingly wonderful porridge neither will you land up adding excess calories to your meal nor will you experience bouts of low energy through the day.
The ideal breakfast is one which is high on nutrients, boosts the metabolism and works on your long-term health. What’s more, it also lifts your mood and helps you concentrate on making the most of your day.
Each ingredient in Kastner’s Rocket Man Porridge is loaded with vital nutrients that have a massive positive effect on your body and mind.
As Popeye has his spinach you have my secret weapon! it’s one of the reasons my opponents can’t keep up to me. it’s been a power up in my arsenal of awesomeness for over a year… When I need a break from smoothies, I have My Iron Man Porridge.
If you find you need extra protein, try this recipe with either more protein powder or free range eggs!
For instant, balanced and everlasting energy, here’s the recipe for Sean Kastner's Rocket Man Porridge:
Morgunstund or millet & buckwheat porridge –
- Add as much as you want if you can’t find it, add any ancient grain as a base
1 tablespoon of bee pollen
- or more if you have an uber awesome day to attend to
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of blackstrap mollasses
- purified Boiled or really frikken hot water
- a teaspoon of coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons of chia
- 2 table spoons of hulled hemp seed
- 1/2 scoop of Vega-one (to be added after it cools) or any other shake you like ( careful some protein and vitamin shakes are overpowering in flavor) — if you decide you don’t want to add protein shake powder, cook two eggs to your liking!
Now that I’ve told you what you need, if you want to get even smarter: look at the break down of each ingredient below. Your a less than 1/100 of a percent of the people in the world that know this great life altering info!
Here, have a look at the awesomeness of each item in this recipe:
- Bee Pollen
Bee Pollen is as close as you can get to a nutritionally complete food.
- Nutrition wise
- BIG in proteins (approximately 35-40% protein); 40% of these proteins are free amino acids
- Vitamin B-complex, including vitamin B12, which is rarely found in vegetarian sources
- Pro vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Folic acid
- And silicon
- Enzymes and coenzymes
Yes, you are reading right, all of these nutrients in one food! They will feed your brain and Boost your energy!
- As you can imagine, something that’s packed with every possible substance that your body requires is going to have a major impact on your health. By major, we mean MAJOR to the effect that you will salute it 😉
- Energy enhancer.
- Aids the digestive system.
- Fortifies the immune system.
- The amino acids in bee pollen help fight stress by aiding in the production of endorphins.
- The high amount of antioxidants in bee pollen act to strengthen the respiratory system thereby reducing your chances of contracting any respiratory diseases such as asthma.
- Increases fertility as it has a positive impact on the hormones.
- Supports the cardiovascular system due to its antioxidant properties.
- The antioxidants keep free radicals in check and protect the skin from premature aging.
- By reducing histamine levels it helps alleviate allergy symptoms.
- It has anti-addiction properties; it promotes the production of the ‘happy’ neurotransmitters that help lift your mood and have a positive outlook towards life.
- The nutrients in bee pollen, the whole bunch of them, support prostate health; bee pollen is known to control the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a hormone that is responsible for pathologic prostate growth.
- To add to this, it is an alkaline food. The list of benefits are endless with this one!
To make sure you receive all these benefits it’s best you have it in the morning. This is precisely why it figures in our insanely powerful breakfast.
- Nutrition wise
- Super-high levels of antioxidants
- One of the best sources of polyphenols, a compound that regulates blood sugar levels
- Vitamin K
- The goodness of this good spice:
- Has a great effect on blood glucose levels; seasoning your food with this spice helps as it slows down the pace at which the stomach empties after meals, controlling the rise in blood sugar after eating.
- Cinnamon also works to lower lipid levels, basically reducing the bad cholesterol- LDL and triglyceride.
- Fights growth of bacteria and related infections such as Candida.
- The scent of cinnamon helps calm the nerves.
- Whether you are diabetic or pre-diabetic, cinnamon is the the best way of keeping in check blood sugar levels on a daily basis. As we all know, it is our daily diet that adds up to have maximum long-term impact on our health.
- Like all the other foods on this list, cinnamon is also alkaline 🙂
if you want to get even smarter, keep reading…
- Coconut oil
- Nutrition wise
- Rich in naturally occurring electrolytes,
- Coconut oil is nature’s version of mother’s milk. It is made up of lauric acid which is processed by our body to monolaurin; monolaurin is anti-biotic, anti-viral, and anti-fungal in nature.
- Countless blessings of the Coconut:
- Coconut oil is an excellent source of small to medium chained saturated fats known as medium chain triglycerides or MCTs. MCTs, unlike trans fats, are extremely healthy saturated fats. Trans fats, as you already know, play havoc with your cardiovascular health and raises bad cholesterol levels. MCTs, on the other hand, are immediately broken up on consumption by the digestive system to provide the body and mind with truckloads of energy.
- Coconut oil provides ‘good fat’ and cholesterol, which are the building blocks for hormones; hormones are responsible for controlling our mood, metabolism, sexual drive and our general well-being.
- Coconut oil improves insulin sensitivity and stabilizes blood sugar levels.
- The fatty acids in Coconut oil are antimicrobial in nature hence ideal to keep the gut clean from yeast and other intestinal infections.
- Due to its positive effect on the thyroid it reduces stress on the liver and boosts metabolism which helps the body rid of unnecessary fat more effectively
- You guessed that right; coconut is alkaline.
- Chia seeds
- Nutrition wise
- Has high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids,
- An awesome source of proteins (approximately 20% protein)
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- And potassium
- Amino acids, synergistic antioxidants
- The secret powers of chia that fuelled many ancient civilizations:
- Chia seeds are an awesome source of soluble fibre, which aids the daily bowel function, lowering cholesterol and decreasing inflammation.
- The antioxidants in chia help reduce the risk of cancer and in battling free radicals the lead to aging.
- Are fabulous for cardiovascular health as they assist in lowering cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure.
The good news is that the shelf life on chia seeds is SUPER LONG. Being high in antioxidant they stay fresh for close to five years.
- Hemp Seed
- Nutrition wise:
- Hemp seeds contain some of the most balanced and richest sources of oils out there
- A healthy ratio, 3.75:1, of Omega 6 and Omega 3
- Linoleic acid (LA)
- Alpha-linolenic acids (ALA)
- Gamma linoleic acid (GLA)
- Vitamin D, which is essential for calcium absorption
- Vitamin A,
- Vitamin E
- A good number of B vitamins
- 9 essential amino acids
- The holistic hemp:
- Hemp seeds contain essential fatty acids, the richest source in the plant kingdom; these fatty acids are supremely important for proper functioning of the immune system.
- Has brilliant anti-inflammatory properties.
- The amino acids in hemp are fundamental for muscle growth and repair.
- Gamma linoleic acid (GLA), present in hemp, is a nutrient that is highly effective in balancing hormones and has a positive impact on skin health.
- Hemp helps kick-start metabolic activity .
- An important bit of information that you should be aware of is that the essential fatty acids present in hemp, which is what makes hemp seeds such a healthy food, are omega fats that need to be ingested as the body cannot produce them.
- Blackstrap molasses
- Nutrition wise
- Vitamin B6
- Antioxidant, selenium
- Brilliance of blackstrap molasses:
- The healthiest substitute for sugar as it contains a relatively low glycemic load; ideal for controlling blood sugar levels.
- As it contains iron it is a good way treating anemia and loss of iron.
- It aids bowel regulation as it is a natural laxative.
- It is great for bone health due to its mineral content.
- A sweet fact: it’s alkaline.
Having all these powerful superfoods in one meal- the most important meal of the day, no less- works in a way where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Additionally, since all of these superfoods are all alkaline in nature, they promote metabolism and help balance the body’s pH levels.
Also, did we mention it’s quick and easy to make? Yes, it just gets better and better with this cereal.
So start your day with your NEW favourite Kastner’s Rocket Man Porridge!
Do you have any Hard Hitting Energy Creating Foods? If you do Comment and share your success below!