Sir Richard Branson
Making a 10 figure networth is a great feat accomplished by very few people; Richard Branson is one of them. You have the opportunity to learn from his successes, model after him & start applying his Formula for being the ascended EmpoweredPreneur that he is… NOW.
Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson is a British industrialist and entrepreneur best known as the Chairman of the Virgin brand, which is comprised of over 360 companies. This includes Virgin Atlantic Airways, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Radio. Forbes named Branson the 261st richest person in the world in their 2015 list of billionaires, with an estimated net worth of approximately US$5.1 billion. Our man has broke the Virgin soils of empiric sales, His Epic lifestyle is something that will inspire you. wouldn’t you love to wake up in the morning and take a swim off your Island to start the day? Richard does almost every morning that he’s on Necker Island.
- insert picture of him swimming off Necker Island
Secrets to Sir Richard Branson’s Success:
- install banner: Empoweredpreneurs secret to Success
· You need a push: Step Outside of Your Comfort Zone
- Richard Branson likes to be challenged by something. If we are moving forward, we are growing, Unlike comfort zones
comfort zones make us less challenged and may cause senility as we age. Branson chooses growth opportunities that seem difficult or at least have some level of challenge to him. You need to fire up your brain! This brings out the best in him & you. Stepping out of familiar spaces to new situations stimulates creativity, especially if you haven’t done it before, this forces us to live in the moment and BEST of ALL: develop new even radical skills. Potential becomes kinetic. This (with the right attitude) is part of the alchemy of success.
- Know this: new circumstances create new opportunities… doing the same things in life over and over again will not net a great leap in achievement. it’s the art of pushing yourself to do NEW challenging things that fire you up for great opportunity.
- The Only Way you will get great is by getting the courage to do the things great people do… Ordinary is repetitive, Extraordinary or at least Out-of-your-ordinary is new territory. You need to do NEW things to get Refreshing & better results. Conquer Fears, do things you know are beneficial yet maybe you haven’t done them before or you feel slightly uncomfortable starting, Doing great things is a habit.
At Least Once a month you need to accomplish something that causes inner and outer growth. Push yourself to do an activity that will cause advancement. This is your way to start fostering the opportunities to have an Empowered Epic Lifestyle.
Start Simple: Call a friend or relative you’ve lost contact with to see how they are doing. rekindle this relationship, and use at least 1 lesson from Dale Carnegies How To Win Friends & Influence People In The Digital Age. you will benefit greatly.
- Burn Procastination & Fuel Motivation As You start crossing over points of discomfort and exercising proactive parts of your mind; you will also conquer the stifling effects of procrastination and prepare yourself to act on INSPIRATION and start adopting an important attitude of The EmpoweredPreneur: Do Whatever It Takes. Realizing your dreams is just as important as eating
- Start With A Seed & Grow Into A Forest: A simple call to an out of touch friend will set the framework to contact more important contributors in your network later. Rather than “letting things fade away” you will get a “Green Social Thumb” and force yourself to nurture relationships that are important for your wellness/ Wellbeing. Your actions are expedited by how many Good-Great people you knnow.
- You need to make progress. The more challenging tasks you take on and complete, the more power to change your life circumstances you will create. Always be raising the bar, you are in competition with the person you are today with what you did yesterday. You are always seeking to get better and better… This Follows in stride with the EP’s law of Progressive Infinity
- Alter the mundane, If you are shy: Speak in front of a group about a subject you are passionate about. This will be an opportunity to expand yourself. You can Find lots of opportunities like this on meetup.com even toast masters in your area.
- Learn and develop a new skill. Richard Branson is always passionate about learning something new. You could start it as a hobby. Your monthly challenge may be getting your scuba diving license, Learning origami, Grasping Conversational Spanish, Designing Android Apps. Make it desireable, fun & rewarding.
- Push Your Comfort Zone. If you feel uncomfortable talking to strangers, force yourself to chat with someone in a food court, in a shopping mall or in a shopping center; doing so will increase your likelihoods of being more assertive when it counts in life; you will become more kinetic if you take EVERY Moment to connect with someone new. “How’s your day going?… Did you hear about <insert significant current event>? have made me a great deal of acquaintances & A few great friends.
- Do Something That Sounds Adventurous. Hike to an amazing spot. Recreational activities are awesome to Pushing the comfort zone. It adds a new dimension to your life. It also increases your Self-Discipline. If you say you are going to hike to “Yosemite National Park” book it and then do it; you increase both your belief in self and in your Make-It-Happen Power or Self-Discipline. This is the key to Dissolving Procrastination: Say you’re going to do it and do it… every time, A person is socially only as good as his word, doing and accomplishing things you said you were going to do gives your word & self value. . This is your Primary Key to making greatness happen.
- Volunteer to do something you’ve never done: Work at a Costa Rican Turtle Preserve. If you are the silent type, volunteer to be a bar tender at a special event, the more you push your comfort zone, the more exciting opportunities you will manifest in Life. Doing the opposite of what is overly comfortable is a gateway to making more extraordinary things happen in your life. It will give you more lifeforce and more energy!
- Start Simple: Call a friend or relative you’ve lost contact with to see how they are doing. rekindle this relationship, and use at least 1 lesson from Dale Carnegies How To Win Friends & Influence People In The Digital Age. you will benefit greatly.
- Always One Up Yourself! If you said you were going to bike 5 Kilometers, Go 5.1, If you said you were going to write 5 pages tonight, write an extra paragraph, this pushes you to new limits, bypasses the comfort zone and sets you up to be an overachieve. How you do one thing is how you do everything!
· Take the bull by the horn
- Whenever a problem surfaces Branson does not like to go defensive. He tackles it aggressively making sure that small problems don’t become big headaches. Rather than letting the music-store industry become more and more profit loosing, Branson knew when to sell that bull with the musical horns! The Virgin Record label sold for 1 Billion Dollars. An Empoweredpreneur that does that, has some huge lessons to teach us.
- There is an easy 4-step process that is the key to problem solving
- Define the problem: The most important step. Look at your problem, and categorize it, Don’t make the mistake 95% of people do: Emotionally React. The bible even says “know thy Enemy.” Maybe your loosing money, health, energy, People are chaotic around you! You need to know the why first! Define why you have a lack of wealth/health or whatever the negative situation might be. Once you have defined the problem, stop obsessing and move to finding a tactic that will remove it now.
- Develop a Solution to Remove The Problem: Actions speak louder than words. Focus on a solution that will remove this problem from your life and turn it into a practice that will remove the chance of this problem from happening to you again and never to the people you love and respect. Learn a solution that becomes a universal lesson so you can prevent people from running into a similar problem, it’s the actions of an Empoweredpreneur. Learn the solution to teach it to those in your social network. ABFOS! Always Be Focusing On Solution & Learn to Teach!
- Implement the plan NOW. The longer you wait the more damage may be done, resolve it now before it affects and infects your life more. There is no tomorrow. If there’s a fire in the forest and you wait until tomorrow…What do you think will happen to the forest?
- Evaluate the results: The results analysis will help you in solving future problems without the mistakes that you made in the current one. Be an Evolving Eclectivist: look at your solution, how it impacted your circumstances and HOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR SOLUTION EVEN BETTER. This is a key that will take you from a micropreneur to an Empoweredpreneur with the speed of thought.
· Open to Change
- Richard Branson is constantly open to changing his perspectives, viewpoints and approach to any situation. Perception often needs high dexterity when creating visions. If he feels that it will help him attain his goals and objectives in a much more effective and efficient manner.
Simplify: Before you react you need to consider the value of what is being said by someone. what the core of what they say. Remove emotions & look at ONLY THE LOGIC FIRST. Consider their idea, break their ideas down to: this is a benefit and it has value, this is the value_____, or this needs more until it has benefit we can’t implement or be part of this, or RED FLAG This is negative to our outcome, how do we make this better or how do we remove this with the least bit of damage. Keep your eyes on mind on how does this benefit me, or profit the team, if it doesn’t don’t do it!
- A) Peoples ideas will either bring Value
- B) Or they Will create some level of stagnation or loss.
- Positive Results, Not Your Image: Do not let your ego get in the way, this is a fools game, you will sacrifice results or outcomes IF you always need credit or think in group situations about yourself instead of your team. Focus on results! you are open to change when you realize your actions outcomes are the sum of everyone in your network: Nurture your network will enhance your Self & Networth. Listen what your team has to say. In Many Cases Branson listens, suggests, people give him even better solutions and he approves. When you become motivated, Flexibility is key to being an EmpoweredPreneur which is the same as being a success.
change title:· Time is A Measurement Of Ho
- Richard Branson is very aware that every moment that goes by is an opportunity to do things better, to improve a process or to take the next step towards a bigger objective. He therefore makes every second count by making business pleasurable.
- Make To-do lists: Lists help in keeping things at bay in their boundaries. Remember planning is important for time conservation.
- Remember the two-minute rule: Any time you're confronted with an action item that will take less than two minutes to complete, do it immediately.
- Always do a weekly review. and make sure you have an agenda BEFORE YOU START YOUR WORK DAY!
- Keeping a notebook: Your Book of Prophecy, The Self-fulfilling Empoweredpreneur’s Bible
- Branson always has a notebook around and he is always jotting things down.
- He says, “I have always lived my life by making lists: Lists of people to call, lists of ideas, lists of companies to set up, lists of people who can make things happen. Each day I work through these lists, and it is that sequence of calls that propels me forward. I carry my notebook everywhere and write down all the comments that are made to me by Virgin staff and anyone I meet. I make notes of all my telephone conversations and all meetings, and I draft out letter and lists of telephone calls to make.”
- Notebooks/Agendas Carry the blueprint to your daily, weekly, monthly Successes. Write your actions and do whatever it takes to achieve them. Update it daily and your success rate will double, guaranteed.
- Agendas also help with:
- Creativity: Thinking power increases. Ideas aren’t just turned down blatantly by the mind’s eye. They can be scrutinized on paper, articulated and action plans can be created and then deployed, Your Notebook is a Visionary tool that manifests all of your goals.
- Inspiration: Using your notebook causes you to dream and expand on this dream, it engages the daydreaming process. Almost all of the greatest innovators/ inventors have notebooks
- Catalogues progress, -look at your notebooks as you grow so do they, see the evolution of your ideas, feel accomplishment by seeing your collection. If you like a more digital approach, I recommend Evernote. It’s served me so well, I jot ideas down from my phone, my computer & and my digital notebook with my sky pen. Every aspiring Empoweredpreneur should have an Evernote.
· Knowledge is power
- Richard Branson fully understands that mistakes are lessons learnt. And learning comes from actively reading and digesting the knowledge.
· Daydream In order to re-energize his body and mind, Richard Branson takes catnaps throughout the day. He also undertakes periods of daydreaming about his passions, which invigorates his creative mind and strengthens the flow of new ideas. Daydreaming is a great form of meditation
- Take 10- 15 minutes EVERY DAY either at lunch or when you get home.
- Find a calm place where you will be uninterrupted
- Think of your unified Ultimate lifestyle and feel how great accomplishing your ultimate goal will be; feeling is what brings it to life your creative visualizations.
- Dream how you will get there and accomplish,
- Write down any inspiring ideas you have while in contemplation in Your Epic Lifestyle Journal/ Notebook
- if you have difficulties concentrating and meditating, A high-tech yet acient derived form of mind enhancement call Kinetitate will help you significantly
- Communication Skills:
- When Richard Branson communicates with other people he often uses stories, descriptive words and metaphors that paint pictures and excite the senses bringing his listeners into his personal world and interpretation of reality. This is what transfers his energy and enables people to be part of the vision, adopt this:
- Give a description so enticing that people can visualize and sense your vision like it’s a hologram inside their mind.
- Paint a picture so detailed in their mind that they can see it in their mind
- Sell your ideas with energy and excitement; they will act on it.
- Daily routine
- Richard Branson incorporates the following in to his daily life no matter how busy he is:-
- He starts his morning early so that he gets time for exercise and view the empowering and enjoyable moments of the sunrise.
- He is a believer in ‘fit and healthy’ that is why goes for a swim off the island every morning. He says “Swimming definitely helps. I get up and swim round the island which takes about an hour-and-a-half. It’s beautiful and there are eagle rays and giant turtles to see”
- He works out more for fitness than anything else. Daily pops into the gym and even when travelling plays tennis and kite surfs. He even ran the marathon recently.
- A healthy diet is a key to everything. Branson doesn’t smoke. He eats regularly and in decent intervals. His daily diet is quite balanced with plenty of fruit and vegetables that’s covered in The Sub-Immortal Diet.
- In short find time for yourself. Exercise daily. Eat healthy and nutritious food. Take time to meditate and fuel yourself with a dream you will turn into reality
· Richard Branson’s Qualities
- There are certain specific qualities that Richard Branson cultivates on a daily basis that help shape his character and public persona. These qualities include:
- A solution focused attitude.
- An ambitious and passionate nature.
- A fantasy to reality Visionary State
- A competitive, resilient, bold, rebellious and ruthless approach to life.
- A fun-loving, humorous, cheeky, curious, enthusiastic and charming demeanor.
- Being an Ascended Empoweredpreneur
· Richard Branson Quotes
- A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts.
- I wanted to be an editor or a journalist, I wasn’t really interested in being an entrepreneur, but I soon found I had to become an entrepreneur in order to keep my magazine going.
- Well, I’m somebody who is just living…living life, and if I get frustrated by something, then I like to try to put it right.
- You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.
- My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, 'Oh God, I've got to do this today.’
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- For a successful entrepreneur it can mean extreme wealth. But with extreme wealth comes extreme responsibility. And the responsibility for me is to invest in creating new businesses, create jobs, employ people, and to put money aside to tackle issues where we can make a difference.